Menu 29€ or Menu 39€ + flamenco show 20€
We want to offer the most complete service possible to make your experience with us the best
Sin cena espectáculo flamenco 20€
Zoraya Gardens Menu
- Gazpacho of macerated strawberries and sherry vinegar
- Table of Iberian sausages %22Coloryn%22
- Cannello of smoked black pudding to kamado
- Iberian pork cheek, potato parmentier
- Smoked kamado salmon with corn and chili cream
- Pasta stuffed with eggplant and smoked scamorza cheese with eggplant sauce and cane honey
- Crème brûlée with curly milk ice cream
- Torríja with passion fruit ice cream
- Salmorejo Cordobés with olive oil ice cream, ham, cooked egg
- Tuna tartare on roasted leek with kamado and Japanese-Catalan mayonnaise
- Tomato salad with burratin, basil and orange blossom vinaigrette
- Smoky Iberian prey, sweet potato and chestnut puree, sautéed mushrooms
- Vegetable cake with albayzín orange tabulé
- Gratin cod with tomato aioli and vegetables from the garden
- Tournedo of roasted lamb segureño, mashed potatoes to the fine herbs
- Cheesecake with truffle toffee
- Torta Inés Rosales, with creamy chocolate, brownie and chocolate ice cream
- Menu is served with a cup by Pedro Ximénez
Children's MenuChildren up to 8 years free
Dish to choose from
- Roast chicken with potatoes or pizza
Ice cream or fruit
You can use our facilities as you prefer so that even the smallest detail is perfect. For us, attention, care and the sum of all the details, become key factors for the success of your visit. Therefore, we offer you a personalized service and we want our options to merge with your proposals.
Do you want to celebrate a birthday and let’s have a dessert? Make the commission for us and we’ll take care of it. We also offer vegetarian, vegan and gluten-free food.
Do you want to celebrate a birthday and let’s have a dessert? Make the commission for us and we’ll take care of it. We also offer vegetarian, vegan and gluten-free food. form here
Our kitchen is open from 12h00 until 23h30 every day.
We have such interesting dishes as the Iberian dam, the cod coal, the tender rooms, the traditional salmorejo, the gazpacho of strawberries with goat cheese snow, the cheese tasting (of the well-known cheese shop %22Las RRR%22), the famous sausages Martin Martin Iron or the jugrelating lamb jar. It is worth noting the importance of the products of the land, that is why we have the variety of artisan ice creams of San Nicolás, which provide us with ice creams of dates, honey, orange blossom, figs and other surprising flavors and textures.