We want to offer the most complete service possible to make your experience with us the best
Menu + flamenco show 20o
No dinner flamenco show 20o
You can use our facilities as you prefer so that even the smallest detail is perfect. For us, attention, care and the sum of all the details, become key factors for the success of your visit. Therefore, we offer you a personalized service and we want our options to merge with your proposals.
Do you want to celebrate a birthday and let’s have a dessert? Make the commission for us and we’ll take care of it. We also offer vegetarian, vegan and gluten-free food.
Do you want to celebrate a birthday and let’s have a dessert? Make the commission for us and we’ll take care of it. We also offer vegetarian, vegan and gluten-free food. form here
Our kitchen is open from 12h00 until 23h30 every day.
We have such interesting dishes as the Iberian dam, the cod coal, the tender rooms, the traditional salmorejo, the gazpacho of strawberries with goat cheese snow, the cheese tasting (of the well-known cheese shop “Las RRR”), the famous sausages Martin Martin Iron or the jugrelating lamb jar. It is worth noting the importance of the products of the land, that is why we have the variety of artisan ice creams of San Nicolás, which provide us with ice creams of dates, honey, orange blossom, figs and other surprising flavors and textures.
- Table of Iberian sausages Martín Hierro and cheese “Las RRR”
- Andalusian gazpacho served with strawberry ice cream
- Pumpkin and orange blossom cream with goat cheese cream and pistachio powder
- Mango salad, guacamole from the Tropical coast with fig vinaigrette
- Iberian pork, potato parmentier and carrot vichy
- Cod supreme with white asparagus muslin
- Crispy Mediterranean, Tzaziki of the house, zucchini noodles
- Chocolate Delight
- Chameleve torrija with pineapple ice cream
- Salmorejo Cordobés with olive oil ice cream, Iberian ham, boiled egg
- Acorn 100 Iberian Ham Table, Coloryn, Sierra de Andújar & Goat Cheese from Las RRR(Granada)
- Goat cheese salad, clawed nuts, old-fashioned mustard vinaigrette
- Smoked dam with aromatic herbs, sweet potato and chestnut puree, stout mushrooms and Pedro Ximénez sauce
- Cod coal with white asparagus muslin
- Mushroom risotto
- Pistachio delight
- Chocolate sin (brownie, white chocolate soup, dark chocolate ice cream 70)
- This menu is served with a drink from Nectar Pedro Ximénez (Jeréz de la Frontera)
Children's MenuChildren up to 8 years free
Dish to choose from
- Homemade croquettes with fries or pasta with bolognese sauce
Ice cream or fruit