Calle Panaderos 32, 18010 Albaizin-Granada
Our restaurant is located in the Albaizin, close to plaza Aliatar. The easiest way to get here is by bus or taxi. Here are various options:
- Bus: You have to get off in plaza Aliatar or Iglesia “San Salvador” and head to street Panaderos 32. From “Plaza Nueva” bus C31 y C32 or from “La Catedral” bus C31.
- Taxi: Radio Taxi Granada 958280654.
- Coche: from the circunvalación, take exit Mendez Nuñez Exit 128 and follow signs to” Albaizin”, you can find a parking spot on carretera de Murcia, 300 metres away from the entrance to Albaizin on your left, before the factory Fajalauza.Tren turístico: parada nº5.
- A pie: if you come from the centre of Granada, it takes 15 minutos to get here, you can go up cuesta Alhacaba (near Puerta de Elvira), or through Paseo de los tristes going up cuesta del Chapiz. The walk is worth doing.
- En coche from: (option by car google maps)
- From Alicante, Murcia or Almería: Motorway A92, Exit 253 (Granada East- El Fargue). Follow signs to Granada, after ceramic factory ““Fajalauza”, there is a traffic light with sign: Albaycín-Sacromonte.
- From Madrid, Jaén or Motril: Motorway A-44, Exit 128 (Méndez Núñez). Carry on straight ahead, follow signs Albaycín-Sacromonte.
- From Malaga, Sevilla and airport: Motorway A92, Exit 230 (Granada-Santa Fé) and get to exit Mendez Nuñez, Exit 128. Follow signs to Albaycín-Sacromonte.
- By plane: the national airport of Granada Federico García Lorca is located about 15kms away from the city, via motorway A-92. Connexions by bus to the city centre.
Phone: 958 245 200/23 | 902 400 500
- By bus: Bus Station Ctra. Jaén, s/n 18014 Granada.
Phone: 958 18 54 80 | 958 25 13 58
- By train: RENFE (Red Nacional de Ferrocarriles de España). The train station is located downtown.
Avda. Andaluces s/n. 18014 Granada. 902432343